Do you find feathers in your travels? Lately I have been finding them every few days. Many cultures, tribes and religions believe that finding a feather in your path is a sign from your angels or guides and that they carry a message, a special meaning and magic.
When you are sent a feather use it as a sign that you are on the right path, a cosmic hello from your ancestors! Be thankful for the sign. Make sure you always take the time to be thankful for the small things, like the warm sun on your skin, the feel of the sand or earth beneath your feet, finding a treasure like a small coin, a shell or a feather.
Different colour feathers carry different meanings, however, try not to get to caught up on the individual meanings. Use your intuition, if you have been asking for guidance on a particular topic or situation perhaps it is relating to that. What is it that you have been thinking about the most recently?
- A sign from the moon, have you performed a moon ritual lately? It may be a sign that you are on the right path or that things are in motion.
- A warning of negative energy
- Spiritual wisdom, are you going through a period of growth or increased knowledge?
- May be providing insight into a situation. A reminder to set boundaries and remain aware of what is going on.
- Peace and neutrality
- Health and healing
- Money and prosperity
- A message from your animal guides
- Psychic awareness and connection to your spirit guides